the deep internet,deep web internet,search deep internet,dark internet,the dark internet
We all are pretty familiar with the internet and we all claim to know it well, but wait a while and think, are we accurate to claim that. The answer is a big NO. The internet is a lot weirder than we think or at least thought. The internet which we come across, access and surf daily is just a part of the internet, and a very little part of it. The part of internet which is accessible by a common user is termed as The Surface Web, which contains all the things you commonly do on internet for e.g. all the data which is indexed in search engines, your facebook, google, youtube and every searchable thing. Doesn’t it sound very big, but it isn’t actually.
Previous post: How To Increase Ram On Android Phone? Upto 4 GB!!The Surface web is just 10 percent or even less of the entire internet. The rest 90 percent is what we call the Deep Web. Actually there is a sub-layer of Deep Web known as THE DARK WEB which is even secretive. In this article I will only focus onto discussing the Deep Web because that’s a topic for another day!
The deep web may be used for some common causes such as web mail or online banking, but its most popular for its illegal use. Thousands of websites on deep web are used to buy and sell illegal stuff such as arms, ammunition, Drugs and countless other things which are immoral and are not permitted in most parts of the world. Its further use includes approach to academic information, medical records, Multilingual databases, Conference proceedings, Competitor Websites, Subscription information, Organization-specific repositories, Legal documents, scientific reports and even Government Sources! The deep web has existed as long as the internet does. But most of the people didn’t even know that it exists.
Most of the terrorist organizations are found to use deep web. They use it to buy all the illegal stuff they need. And in some cases they even use it for recruitment. The deep web is also used by the governments of many states. The exchange of information is mostly performed on this platform because the deep web is the perfect place for a person searching for anonymity. As the deep web makes 99.97% of the entire internet, there is a hell lot of things to explore. The Deep Web is very anonymous and even you by yourself can not access it without being anonymous. It can be very much helpful if used for information purposes but it can also be quite dangerous at the same time if misused.
The Next article in this chain will direct you, How to access the Deep web And what are the perks of Dark web! So stay tuned for more.
A post by:
the deep internet,deep web internet,search deep internet,dark internet,the dark internet We al...